Stroll. Shop. Eat. Repeat.
Make sure your phone is charged before strolling the leafy streets of Pacific Heights. You’re sure to get snap-happy while exploring this photogenic diva. Loved by locals, Pacific Heights is where you can snap a selfie in front of a gorgeous Victorian, splurge on those designer shoes, then grab gourmet take-away for an impromptu picnic at Lafayette Park. And if you’re feeling ambitious, you can even get a quick cardio session clambering up the Lyon Street steps which offer breathtaking vistas in all directions when you reach the top. The best part… It’s all just a few blocks from The Kimpton Buchanan Hotel. Here’s more to explore when you visit us at our Pacific Heights hotel:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs, Alice and Olivia and Sunhee Moon: Just of the few of the major designer and local fave boutiques found here.
- George: Cool duds for your four-legged friend so they can sport their own San Francisco look.
- Jonathan Adler, Zinc Details: Fine and funky furnishings for your home.
- Jane: Popular cafe that’s a favorite spot for locals to sip and surf the web while enjoying top-shelf coffee, teas, pastries and salads.
- Pizzeria Delfina: Pacific Heights branch of the city’s much-loved purveyors of pizza.
- SPQR: Celebrated local chef Matthew Accarrino’s award-winning take on modern Italian cuisine.