A-list amenities for your San Francisco stay
You don’t get to be a cult-status fave by cutting corners. At Kimpton, we bend over backwards (and hope you do too with your in-room yoga mats) to ensure your stay with us is made marvelous by pouring on the perks and amenities. At our boutique San Francisco hotel, that means in-room Keurig coffee brewers for the morning java, a hosted evening wine hour, free WiFi (for Kimpton Karma members) and San Francisco’s holy grail, parking at a reasonable price. The list goes on – but we won’t. Just know that everything we do is all about you.
Services + Amenities
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Indoor/Outdoor Fitness Center
- Outdoor Courtyard with corn hole or lawn bowling
- One-of-a-kind hosted evening wine hour and sake reception
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Situated among the cuisine most loved by locals in San Francisco
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town.
- Full Access to Press Reader: Over 5,000 magazine and newspapers across the globe, including SF Chronicle and can translate to any language. Plus, download any content to take with you along the rest of your travels with this complimentary service.
- Self-parking is available at the hotel for $38 plus tax per night. Spaces are on a first-come basis, in the event our garage is full, our guest service team will provide information for local parking garages. Note: Teslas are welcome to plug into one of the two designated spots at no extra charge. Charging stations are first-come, first-serve.